On arrival, you will be greeted by our friendly reception team and asked to complete a New Patient Form. Patients can also bring a completed New Patient Form to their appointment by downloading a copy here.
Please remember to bring the following with you to your appointment:
- A referral letter from your GP, family practitioner, or other doctor.
- Medicare card
- DVA card (If applicable)
- Pension card (If applicable)
- Private Health Insurance details
- Copies of any information relevant to your appointment such as: Pathology results, MRI's, X-Ray's, or CT scans.
- A list of current medications and any allergies you have.
- Employers letter including claim number (If the appointment is related to worker's compensation)